Wednesday, June 18, 2008

i made a pie...

...from scratch!! i have been meaning to make a pie for years now (about thirty). i think i waited so long because i was intimidated by it. well, you know what?? IT'S EASY. i'm going to make pies from scratch more often! i think my family would like that - everyone thought the cherry pie was delish!

i took a photo of the pie before it went into the oven. not sure why i didn't take an "after" photo - it would have been more appealing. ah, well. here it is!!

3 Comments:

Blogger sjmiller said...

You seriously never cease to amaze me! You are always doing something new and creative!

I wish I had your talent! I have so many "projects" that need to get finished, it isn't even funny!

(First, I have to get going on my house, getting that organized, and ready to go for baby, then I can start pulling the projects out.)

You never ceased to amaze me in Idaho either! You were always coming over with new things to do, try, or things you had just baked!

I'm in awe of your talents and skills!

And, just look at this blog! WOW! See... talented! Don't let anyone else tell you that you aren't! Oh, and your sisters are quite amazing as well!

June 18, 2008 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Johnna said...

Looks very neatly done, love the little star design in the middle! I'm not so careful with my pies anymore.

June 19, 2008 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

Good for you! Your pie looks amazing. Mine taste good, but they don't look beautiful like yours!

June 19, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home