Wednesday, July 30, 2008

fyi

we're expecting! i began feeling sick last wednesday and the nausea has not gone way ever since. if this is anything like my other pregnancies, i can expect to be miserable 24/7 for another couple months. *groan* the days are very long...

i am devoting a whole new blog to this adventure: http://mamasbun.blogspot.com/. i was going to wait til my first appointment (august 13th) to spread the news, but i've already told some people - so i figured i might as well tell everyone!

8 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

Yea!! Congratulations!! I wish I was around to help you out.

July 30, 2008 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Uneven Pavement said...

I am so excited!! we get to start planning the baby shower! Hey, we have to start now so I can save for the plane!! ;o)

July 30, 2008 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger sjmiller said...

Congratulations!

I hope you get through the ickies soon! No fun!

When is your due date?

I'm so happy for you guys!

July 30, 2008 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger jillian said...

congrats!!!

July 30, 2008 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Steph Brackett said...

Congratulations! New babies are the most exciting thing in the whole world!

July 30, 2008 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger Janae said...

wow! so many changes you've gone through--here's to the next ones! Congrats.

July 30, 2008 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger Laurel Nelson said...

How cool!

Hey I never get sick when I'm pregnant, if I could I'd give you some of that good luck...:)

Hope you get through it okay, I know it must be no fun at all to feel barfy 24/7.

How excited are the kiddos??

July 30, 2008 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Rolyndia said...

So happy for you guys.

July 31, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home